Blockchain Expo has today announced key expert speakers at the Global conference, Olympia London, 25-26 April 2019. An opportunity to hear from thought-provoking content within blockchain solutions for enterprises, blockchain technology solutions, blockchain platforms & strategies, fintech, solutions & regulations, blockchain for business and innovations & investors.
Blockchain Expo has been embraced by the blockchain community with notable experts and leading organisations joining the conference agenda. The conference will explore the industries that are set to be disrupted the most by this new technology, including; manufacturing, retail, financial services, legal, healthcare, insurance, energy, music, government, real estate and more.
Event attendees can expect to meet with over 6,000 like-minded individuals, 350+ exhibitors such as Hyperledger, Enterprise Ethereum Alliance, Consensys, Factom Protocol and Stratis, in a series of networking opportunities. The Blockchain Expo will also allow you to ask questions to the events 200+ thought leading speakers in Q&A sessions. These speakers include:
- Nitin Manoharan, Global Director, Head of Enterprise Architecture & Tech Innovation at Philip Morris International
- Anwar Mirza, Global Head of Data Governance at TNT
- Ken Marke, CMO at B3i – The Blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative
- David Ferguson, Head of Digital Innovation at EDF Energy
- Efrat Kaufmann, Emerging Technologies Business Development Lead at Bank Hapoalim
- Achim Jensky, Head of Processes/IT at Daimler Real Estate
- Ildefonso Olmedo, Head of Innovation at Santander
- Emmanuel Marchal, Managing Director at ConsenSys
- Amit Patel, Head of New Ventures at Bupa
- Julian Gray, Technology Director, Digital Innovation Organisation at BP
- Nkiru Uqaje, Blockchain Strategy lead for UKI Enterprise at Dell
- Marta Piekarska, Director of Ecosystem at Hyperledger
- Andrew Speers, Director, Product and Innovation at Natwest
- Michele Curtoni, Digital Product Development at State Street
- Udai Kiran Chilamkurthi, Lead Architect – Retail & Logistics at Sainsbury’s
- Vincent Doumeizel, Vice President of Food and Sustainability at Lloyd’s Register
Blockchain Expo Europe will also take place at RAI, Amsterdam on 19-20 June 2019. Blockchain Expo North America will take place at the Santa Clara Convention Center in the heart of Silicon Valley on 13-14 November 2019.