Blockchain Live returns to London Olympia for its third year on 25th September, but this time with a twist
Following over 360% audience growth in 2018 Blockchain Live 2019 is ripping up the rule book as we move from a traditional conference and expo model to a festival of blockchain education. Like blockchain we are here to disrupt!
Unrivalled growth is so 2018! As such, our core focus for 2019 is QUALITY. Quality Content. Quality Contacts. Quality Conversations.
Blockchain Live is a ground-breaking festival of content and collaboration that connects the fragmented ecosystem to drive meaningful discussion and debate on how best to accelerate global adoption of blockchain & DLT.
2019 Speakers include:
- Don Tapscott, CEO, The Tapscott Group
- Rhian Lewis, Software Engineer & Co-Developer of Altcoin Portfolio
- Margot James, Minister of State, Department for Digital, Cultural Media and Sport
- Hilary Carter, Managing Director and Director of Research, Blockchain Research Institute #
- John Abbott, Director of Digital Services, HM Land Registry
- Teana Baker-Taylor, Executive Director & Board Member, Global Digital Finance
- Greg Medcraft, Director of Financial and Enterprise Affairs at the OECD
“The best blockchain for business event in the UK” Bob Yelland, European Blockchain Marketing, IBM
For more details and to buy the tickets you can visit the official website here.