ADVFN today announces the winners of the sixth annual ADVFN International Financial Awards. The panel-judged awards, which recognise and celebrate the best of breed products and services from across the global financial industry, have honoured 81 companies and individuals – ADVFN’s largest ever awards programme. Winners have been selected from across the spectrum and range from advisers, platform providers and trusts to exchanges, financial journalists and publications.
Many categories have remained consistent since the inception of the awards in 2015, including: Best Execution Only Broker, Self Select ISA Provider of the Year, Best Low Cost Stockbroker, Wealth Manager of the Year and Best CFD Provider with further categories added each year to reflect developments in the global markets and the changing appetites of investors and traders. Best Bullion Exchange, Best ESG Trust and Best Alternative Market are amongst the new additions for 2020. A large tranche of awards has been given to funds and trusts including BlackRock, J.P. Morgan Asset Management and Martin Currie.
Trusts and funds have been a big focus for ADVFN in the last year. Renewed investor enthusiasm in this market saw the 2019 launch of ADVFN’s Funds Showcase.
Full information about all of the categories and winners can be found on the ADVFN International Financial Awards 2020 website.
“This year’s all-encompassing awards reflect the variety and diversity of the financial products, information and services currently available to retail investors and traders, and we are delighted to commend all those in the sector that have excelled,” said Clem Chambers, CEO of ADVFN. “2020 has so far been a rollercoaster of a year with current global events impacting heavily on economies and markets. We would like to take this opportunity to wish all in the industry and beyond well in the coming months.”
The winners of the ADVFN International Financial Awards 2020:
- Best Execution Only Broker: AJ Bell Youinvest
- Self Select ISA Provider of the Year: AJ Bell Youinvest
- Best Technology Trust: Allianz Technology Trust
- Best Online Trading Services: ATFX
- Best Advisory CFD Services: Atlantic Capital Markets
- Best EMEA Region Broker: AxiTrader
- Best European Growth Trust: Baillie Gifford
- Best Junior ISA Provider: Bestinvest
- Best Crypto Exchange Global: Bitpanda
- Best Crypto Exchange Europe: Bittrex Global
- Asset Management Company of the Year: BlackRock
- Best UK Smaller Companies Trust: BlackRock Throgmorton
- Best Crypto Exchange Africa: ChangeNOW
- Best SIPP Provider: Charles Stanley Direct
- Best Platform for the Active Trader: City Index
- Best CFD Provider: City Index
- Best Spread Betting and CFD Education Tools: CMC Markets
- Best Website for Cryptocurrency Data: CryptoCompare
- Breakthrough in Cryptocurrency Trading: Currency.com
- Best Personal Finance Journalist: Emma Agyemang
- Best Customer Service: ETFinance
- Best Spread Betting Platform: ETX Capital
- Best Multi-Asset Brokerage Company: eToro
- Best Robo Investing Product: Evestor
- Best Live Trading Events: Fineco
- Best Alternative Market: Football Index
- Best Mainstream Media Crypto Coverage: Forbes
- Best Emerging Markets Trust: Franklin Templeton
- Best CFD Research Service: Frederick & Oliver
- Best Peer to Peer Provider: Funding Circle
- Most Innovative Product: GraniteShares
- Best Investment Platform: Hargreaves Lansdown
- Best Finance App: IG
- Best Multi Platform Provider: IG
- Best ESG Trust: Impax Environmental Markets
- Best ECN Broker: InstaForex
- Best Stockbroker for International Dealing: interactive investor
- Best Low Cost Stockbroker: interactive investor
- Best Investment Magazine: Investors Chronicle
- Best Investor Access Platform: Investor Meet Company
- Best North American Trust: J.P Morgan Asset Management
- Best Asia-Pacific Trust: J.P Morgan Asset Management
- Best Currency Exchange Service: Key Currency
- Wealth Manager of the Year: Killik and co
- Best UK Property Investment Adviser: Knight Knox
- Most Exciting Listed Blockchain Company: KR1
- Best Crypto Exchange North America: Kraken
- Best Cold Storage Wallet: Ledger Nano S
- Best Crypto Exchange Asia: Liquid
- Best ETF Provider: Lyxor ETF
- Best Sustainable Multi-Asset Performer: M&G
- Best Tools and Analysis: MarketsX
- Best Global Capital Growth Trust: Martin Currie Global Portfolio Trust
- Best Personal Finance Broadcast Journalist: Martin Lewis
- Best Private Investor Firm: Mello Events
- Best UK Equity Income Trust: Merchants Trust
- Best Crypto Exchange South America: Mercado Bitcoin
- Best Financial Print journalist: Miles Costello
- Best APAC region Broker: MultiBank
- Best Newcomer: Nexo
- Best Private Equity Trust: Oakley Capital Investments
- Best Performing Investment Company IPO: Octopus Renewables Infrastructure
- Best Crypto Journalist: Olga Kharif
- Best Forex Platform: Pepperstone
- Best Investor Relations Firm: Piworld
- Best Platform for Trading Cryptocurrencies: Plus500
- Best Mining Pool: Poolin
- Best Bitcoin Platform for Margin Trading: PrimeXBT
- Best Investment Research: QuotedData
- Best Global Equity Income Trust: Securities Trust of Scotland
- Best Trading Alert Service: Spreadex
- Best Mobile Trading Platform: Spreadex
- Best Online Stockbroker: The Share Centre
- Best Trading Education Provider: Trendsignal
- Best Low Cost ISA Provider: Vanguard
- Financial Blogger of the Year: Vitaliy Katsenelson (ContrarianEdge)
- Best Bullion Exchange: World Markets
- Best Social Trading Platform: ZuluTrade
- Best LATAM Region Broker: 2Invest
- Most Innovative Crypto Product: 21Shares
ADVFN (www.advfn.com) is an award-winning global stocks, shares and crypto information website providing market-leading financial tools and data to private investors around the world.
Offering real-time share prices, news feeds, charting, portfolio management, monitor lists, financials, data from global stock exchanges, Level 2 and the most active financial bulletin board in the UK (along with many other features), the site is the destination of choice for day traders and retail investors.
Established in the last quarter of 1999, ADVFN (LSE:AFN) was floated on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market in March 2000. The site currently has approximately 36 million users worldwide and a billion page impressions a year.
Originally a UK-based site, the company currently operates in the US, UK, Brazil, Japan and Dubai.
ADVFN has a joint venture in Brazil, a country in which ADVFN has a geographic and language targeted website. This is in addition to its US, French, German, Italian, Canadian, Japanese, Indian, Mexican and Filipino ADVFN financial sites.
In September 2006 ADVFN acquired InvestorsHub.com, a leading online investment community website in the North American market.
ADVFN bought AllIPO, an online IPO trading platform, as well as stock brokerages TSCTrade and Throgmorton Street Capital in July 2009.
In 2013 ADVFN acquired Finance Manila, a key resource in a rapidly growing market economy.
For further press information, please contact: Francesca De Franco on: 0794 125 3135 or email [email protected]