2gether, a crypto trading platform, has introduced a reward program for its users before the release of its 2GT token, scheduled for the coming months.
Ramon Ferraz, the CEO of 2gether, said:
“The new reward program represents a very important milestone for the utility of the 2GT token, even prior to its official release. We believe that the economy will change dramatically in the coming years and will increasingly rely on tokenization. 2gether will launch its token and its ecosystem by the end of the year, but this will only be the first step. We want to facilitate the new tokenized economies for all those who believe in this revolution”.
Three reward levels for 2gether’s customers
One of the main new initiatives of 2gether is the reward programme for 2GT token holders. Thanks to this program, users will enjoy the benefits associated with three Founder levels, based on the amount of 2GT they have.
56% of 2gether users are among the Founders of the project.
All Founder levels offer various benefits such as refund of fees, cashback on purchases and additional bonuses for the referral programme.
- Founder Explorer – Users who own at least 2,000 2GT will be Founder Explorers. They will enjoy a 1% cashback in 2GT on payments made with the 2gether card, a 50% refund of trading fees again in 2GT, and can make up to four ATM withdrawals per month.
- Founder Challenger – Users with at least 20,000 2GT (€1,000) will be Founder Challengers. In addition to a 3% cashback in 2GT on card payments, they will also receive a 100% refund of their trading fees. They will be able to make up to six ATM withdrawals per month.
- Founder Sato – Users who manage to accumulate 100,000 2GT (€5,000) will get the highest level, Founder Sato. They will enjoy a 5% cashback in 2GT on payments made with the 2gether card, they will receive their Visa Black card and get a 100% refund of their trading fees. They can also make up to eight ATM withdrawals and receive a bonus of up to 900 2GT for each friend invited to 2gether.
A liquidity pool on Uniswap
The company is constantly working on new projects, in order to constantly expand the use of 2GT in anticipation of the imminent launch of the token: on one hand, it aims to provide the community with access to the best and most profitable DeFi products in the industry through the marketplace within the application, on the other hand, it promotes the creation of new tokens to develop new tokenized economies, in which 2GT can be used as a payment unit.
The company has almost completed the development of the smart contract and other components needed to issue 2GT on Ethereum. To increase the liquidity of the token, the company will allow 2GT to be exchanged for ETH on Uniswap.
By providing liquidity to the pool on Uniswap, users will be rewarded:
- They will receive a commission of 0.3% of the total trading volume of the pool;
- They will receive a fixed interest in 2GT for locking their 2GT/ETH into the pool.
2gether: how does the company work
2gether was founded by Salvador Casquero and Luis Estrada.
Its mobile app is used in 22 countries in Europe, as it offers a fee-free service, allowing users to purchase crypto quickly and easily via smartphone.
In addition, 2gether users are rewarded with 2GT tokens while using the app; the company has already distributed over 3 million 2GT among users.
The app is available for both Android and iOS and currently supports fifteen different cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), EOS, Stellar (XLM) and Litecoin (LTC).