HomeSponsoredConfused Between Big Eyes Coin, Polkadot And Flow? Check Out What Crypto...

Confused Between Big Eyes Coin, Polkadot And Flow? Check Out What Crypto Analysts Think About These Assets


There was a time when cryptocurrencies were considered to be too risky for assets. Cut to the present and investors and analysts can’t stop raving about the financial instrument. The change in perception can be traced back to how advancements in blockchain technology helped cryptocurrencies to add more investor-friendly features and enable innovators to roll out products that allowed investors to do more than just invest. 

Today, cryptocurrency platforms enable their investors to build dApps, earn rewards by playing blockchain-based games and invest in non-fungible tokens (NFTs). It can be confusing to choose a dependable cryptocurrency at a time when the market is flooded with so many options. However, you can always start by researching some of the top names like Big Eyes Coin (BIG), Polkadot (DOT), and Flow (FLOW) and compare them. Here’s a peek into some of the features of these cryptocurrencies.

Big Eyes Coin – Taking The Confusion Out Of DeFi Protocols

Big Eyes is an upcoming meme coin that has been designed to encourage more investors to give DeFi protocols a try for wealth generation. To achieve its purpose, Big Eyes has made efforts at simplifying not only access to DeFi platforms but also investors’ understanding of them.

Big Eyes Coin

For starters, its user-friendly interface and backend system will give users more confidence to navigate the Big Eyes platform. Moreover, resources like tutorials and how-to guides will help them boost their knowledge about DeFi and cryptocurrencies. Its native token is BIG that can be used for all kinds of transactional uses on the network and will be available for purchase on presale. These transactional uses will include NFT trading, liquidity pool acquisition, staking, earning rewards, and payment of charges, among other uses.

Big Eyes Coin

Buyers will be able to purchase BIG Tokens either through their debit or credit cards or via cryptocurrencies like BNB or ETH. If a buyer uses a debit or credit card, they will first have to buy BNB or ETH Tokens and then use them for the transaction. They also need to ensure that their digital wallet is activated and linked with WalletConnect. The Big Eyes team recommends Trust Wallet for its mobile users and MetaMask for its desktop users. Now, all users have to do is select the payment method and pay. They will be able to access the purchased tokens on the claims page after the presale ends.

The supply of the tokens has been fixed at 200,000,000,000 tokens and almost 90% of the tokens have been set aside for sale. The remaining 10% of tokens will be split between the charity and marketing wallet.

Big Eyes will be levying a tax of 10% on all NFT transactions. The tax proceeds will be divided between the original sellers, the token holders, and the charity wallet. The platform also plans to dedicate 5% of the token supply for charitable donations. All such donations are transparent and users can track them via the charity wallet.

In the future, Big Eyes plans to tie up with social media influencers to spread the word about the platform. Plus, there will be a store where users will be able to purchase official Big Eyes merchandise. What’s more, is that the platform has a policy of incentivizing participation, so users can look forward to receiving NFTs and BIG Tokens as rewards.

Polkadot’s Manta Network Announces Trusted Setup Ceremony

Polkadot is an interoperable system of sovereign interconnected blockchains called parachains. With its network of parachains, PolkaDot enables its users to seamlessly transfer data and assets Its native token is DOT and it can be used for staking and other similar transactional uses. In a recent development, Polkadot’s privacy project Manta Network announced its setup ceremony which will bring together 5,000 participants where they will lay the foundation of the payments service.

FLOW Token To Be Available On Dapper Wallet 

Flow is a decentralized tool for developers that helps them build experience-rich services. It has a thriving community of developers who are building the future of Web 3.0. Its native token FLOW can be used for every transactional use on the network. Recently, Flow announced that its native token would be integrated with Dapper Wallet. Apart from Lilico and Blocto, users will now be able to purchase the Flowverse Mystery Pass NFT on Dapper Wallet too.

Use this code BEYES4560 for bonus tokens. 

Big Eyes Coin (BIG)




Big Eyes Coin

*This article has been paid. The Cryptonomist didn’t write the article nor has tested the platform.

Crypto Advertising
Crypto Advertising
Do you want an article to be published on Cryptonomist? Do you want to advertise your project? Send an email at [email protected]