Obi Nwosu, CEO of Coinfloor, and Nick Chong of Liquid by Quoine will be delivering the two keynote speeches at the MJAC & CryptoCompare London Blockchain Summit.
The event, which is taking place on November 30th, will see a host of key industry players discussing and debating the hot topics from within the blockchain and cryptocurrency spheres.
Claire Wells and Marieke Flament from global crypto finance company Circle will be having a Fireside Chat where they will discuss Opportunities and Threats for the Tokenisation of Everything. Iqbal V. Gandham of eToro will be asking: Will STOs replace IPOs? during his address and Steve Swain, CEO of Lendingblock, will be on stage discussing how securities lending will lead to the institutional adoption of cryptocurrencies.
David Fauchier, CEO/CIO at Cambrial, will be discussing: The state of crypto funds: challenges, opportunities, what next? and Saar Levi, CEDEX CEO will be looking at the tokenization of new assets classes and what this means for the financial markets.
The schedule includes a number of panel discussions. Edd Carlton of BlockEx will be joined by Marina Titova from NKB Group, Amir Ness of Elevate Group and Joseph-Daniel Millwood of Coinbase to discuss: Crypto and how it has evolved as an asset class over 2018. The Regulatory Panel Discussion, moderated by Teana Baker-Taylor, Advisory Council at Global Digital Finance, comprises of Dan Morgan from Ripple, Bryony Widdup of DLA Piper and Ruth Wandhöfer of Coinfirm. The Institutional Trading in the Crypto Market panel includes moderator Simon Taylor of 11:FS who is joined by Ryan Radloff, CEO of CoinShares; Hansen Wang of Melonport, Lucas Friss from Cumberland and Martin Hoffgen of Elation Capital.
The ICO section of the agenda will see presentations from names including: Gigzi, Creative 3D Web and PowerSnooker; the latter being presented by Dean Christy, PowerSnooker Ambassador and Former Head of Corporate Governance at Prudential. Additionally, MJAC will host a global selection of eminent and emerging companies
Delegates will have an opportunity to enter a PowerSnooker prize draw with six lucky winners getting to play against snooker legend Tony Knowles and boxing superstar Johnny Nelson on a full-sized professional snooker table at the event. This exhibition game will be played during the drinks reception, which will start at 18.00.
- Claire Wells – Legal & Business Affairs Director for Europe at Circle
- Marieke Flament – Global CMO and EMEA Managing Director at Circle
- Saar Levi – CEDEX CEO and co-founder
- Amir Ness – Founder of Elevate Group
- Teana Baker-Taylor – Advisory Council at Global Digital Finance
- Obi Nwosu, CEO and co-founder Coinfloor Ltd
- Lucas Friss – Head of Business Development, Europe Cumberland
- Marina Titova – Head of ICO Advisory at NKB Group
- Edd Carlton – Head of OTC Trading at BlockEx
- Simon Taylor – Co-founder and Blockchain Practice Lead at 11:FS
- Joseph-Daniel Millwood – EU Marketing Lead at Coinbase
- Cassius Kiani – Founder of Atlas Neue
- Dan Morgan – Head of Regulatory Relations, Europe at Ripple
- Steve Swain – Co-founder & CEO of Lendingblock
- Iqbal V. Gandham – Managing Director at eToro (UK Region)
- Hansen Wang – Head of External Relations at Melonport
- Martin Hoffgen – Director at Elation Capital
- Ryan Radloff – CEO at CoinShares
- Ruth Wandhöfer – Head of Industry and Regulatory Affairs at Coinfirm
- Dean Christy – PowerSnooker Ambassador
- David Fauchier – CEO/CIO Cambrial
- Bryony Widdup, Partner at DLA Piper
- Nick Chong – Head of North America for Liquid by Quoine
“This summit, with its abundance of high calibre participants, will help people keep abreast of what is happening in the rapidly evolving crypto and blockchain space. Delegates can expect to see both a retail and institutional focus and witness the crucial issues being hotly debated,” said Matthew Collom of MJAC.
The MJAC & CryptoCompare London Blockchain Summit is taking place at Old Billingsgate, 1 Old Billingsgate Walk, London, EC3R 6DX on Friday, November 30th, 2018.
For the latest details and to book tickets go to http://www.mjac.io. Use code: MJAC30 for a 30% discount.