MicroStrategy World Now is currently hosting Bitcoin for Corporations. It’s an initiative organized by MicroStrategy online on February 3rd and 4th that is proving to be very interesting.
In fact, MicroStrategy is holding a Corporate Strategy Session where companies are taught how to integrate Bitcoin into their business strategies, and the benefits it brings.
More than 5,600 users have registered for Bitcoin for Corporations, enough to take the server offline for a moment.
Bitcoin for Corporations, MicroStrategy’s analysis
Bitcoin for Corporations is divided into several stages:
- Bitcoin Macro Strategy, which analyzes some aspects of Bitcoin such as being a store of value and the state of mass adoption;
- Bitcoin Corporate Strategy, on how corporations can integrate Bitcoin and the benefits they would gain, a session in which CEO Michael J. Saylor spoke;
- Bitcoin Corporate Playbook, the steps a company should take before including Bitcoin in its business strategy;
- Bitcoin Legal Considerations, a panel dedicated to the regulatory and legal aspects of Bitcoin;
- Bitcoin Finance Considerations, a session dedicated to financial aspects, including Bitcoin taxation;
Finally, some important operators such as Binance, Coinbase, Kraken, NYDIG, Fidelity, Genesis, Grayscale, Gemini, Galaxy Digital, Paxos are expected to participate.
In short, MicroStrategy has gathered the elite of the cryptocurrency world in a single event, with Jesse Powell (Kraken), Michael Sonnenshein (Grayscale) and Mike Novogratz (Galaxy Digital) all speaking at the event.
MicroStrategy wants to bring Bitcoin to businesses
This initiative by MicroStrategy aligns well with the philosophy of the company and its CEO, Michael Saylor. MicroStrategy was one of the first companies to come out of the closet back in August, announcing that it had adopted Bitcoin as its primary store of value. From what is emerging from MicroStrategy’s event, this trend is set to grow.
Just yesterday, NYDIG founder Ross Stevens said that he expects $25 billion to be invested by institutional investors in Bitcoin by the end of the year.
This trend could affect the price of Bitcoin, which has already turned bullish, and is currently at $37,000.