Officially born in 2017, NOKU has been recognised as the first NFT gaming protocol with its own blockchain, but let’s understand why it has reached a wide public and has gained such trust from its users.
NOKU in the gaming industry
It has been created to bring to as many people as possible a greater social freedom, and economic independence by ensuring safe tools for the exchange of value. Moreover, because of its base in Nokuchain, a scalable EVM blockchain, it has improved the performance of NFT for the gaming application.
The First NFT Game launched on the platform is Crypto Heroes, started in July 2021, and supported also by the Italian Crypto Community of Koinsquare.
Let’s See the Numbers of its growth:
- Registered Users: > 53.000 from July 2021
- Offers managed by NFT Marketplace: >110.000 from November 2021
- Nokuchain transactions per days: 100k – 150k from January 2022
NOKU is the native token of the Nokuchain and the only currency used on the Noku Platform.
NOKU token data:
- 50.000.000 Circulating Supply
- 100.000.000 Total Supply
- $ 32.979.432 Market Cap (@ 02/01/22)
- CoinmarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/noku/
- Coingecko: https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/noku
How is the ecosystem composed?
- Users who play, invest and exchange value through NOKU’s NFT Gaming Platforms.
- Crypto Investors who take profit from the economy and return through the tokens of the NOKU ecosystem.
- Game Influencers, who earn and additional source of income by promoting NOKU’s NFT gaming platforms for their community followers, through the marketplace.
- Local Brands, that use NOKU universe gaming platforms as loyalty programs.
- Noku token is the centre of all the ecosystem: it governs NFT purchases and game prizes.
Crypto Heroes is the first NFT-based game implemented by Noku.
These are the numbers of the first 6 months of activity (@ 02/01/22):
- Players = 21.712
- NFT distributed: 981,293
- Awards distributed> NOKU 20,000
See more information on: explorer.noku.io
What does it mean to enter the Noku universe and why should you enter?
Over 5 years ago the Noku Company was launched in Switzerland.
After a long experience in the tokenization, management and development of EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machine), the company released its own blockchain (Nokuchain) specifically designed for NFT Gaming in 2021.
The Noku token was distributed with the 2017 ICO on Ethereum and it became Nokuchain’s native coin in October 2021.
The market cap of the NOKU token is only 100 MLN, 50 MLN of those are frozen in order to be available in the DAO that will manage Nokuchain by 2023.
Noku has a complex roadmap due to the continuous development of a more specialized ecosystem for the NFT world and just to give you preview, it plans to include two more NFT Games by the end of 2022.
By entering you will have access to all future protocols within the NOKU environment.
So all you have to do is enter, play, invest, exchange and have fun!