On July 8, position yourself in the sector with the Mainstream edition of the Paris Blockchain Summit (PBS)!
The third edition of the Paris Blockchai Summit
As in previous editions, the PBS brings together the international ecosystem in a single location to discuss the future of blockchain technology.
This third edition is no exception to the rule and will not fail to leave its mark: giant palm trees, fountains, outdoor terraces and a cinema room will bring together enthusiasts in this 2,000 m² space. Combining nature and elegance, spread over 2 floors in several thematic platforms (NFTs, Metaverse, Blockchain), the Equinoxe Palmeraie Paris will welcome more than 1200 participants from more than 20 countries.
Although the price of crypto assets is falling, the demand for Blockchain skills is constantly evolving.
The PBS is a unique opportunity to position yourself in this sector, considered by the World Economic Forum as the pillar of the fourth industrial revolution and which will see its growth multiplied by 10 by 2026.
Alongside 50 experts from as well from multinationals like Nestle and L’Oreal, NFT, metaverse, French and European government, crypto trading with Ichimoku experts or digital law.
The experts who will join the event
Media and crypto influencers are also on board to ensure maximum visibility for your project and to share their expertise of the news industry.
With the PBS, you will have concrete answers to the challenges and trends of tomorrow:
- The Metaverse: Why are large companies and institutions betting on the Metaverse? Is it just a fad or a real revolution?
- GameFi and Play-2-Earn: How are blockchain games a new economy in emerging countries? Can players be paid for their contribution to a virtual economy?
- Regulation: What regime should apply to NFTs? Will the MICA regulation put an end to the development of the crypto assets market in Europe?
- Sports: How can Blockchain enable an evolution of the sports sponsorship market? With nearly 16% of the world’s population obese, are Move-2-Earns a viable solution to obesity?
- Intellectual property: Do NFTs allow artists to better monetize their creations? How to manage the copyright and the right of exploitation of a work with an NFT?
- Music: Does the future of the music industry rely on NFTs? How do supervisory authorities such as SACEM react?
- The economy: As inflation explodes, can Bitcoin be an effective hedge against inflation? How will central bank digital currencies and stablecoins impact the economy? NFTs, a new asset class to diversify your wealth?
Our experts will answer all these questions and more, so secure your seats now for the most qualitative and business-oriented event of summer 2022 to take advantage of the Last Opportunity rate before July 2, 2022! and get an additional 30% off with the code “MEDIA30“.
Whether you want to get on stage and present your project like Veritise, Tozex, Enzym, Humming Bot, Bybit and Utrust or just show it on your own booth, we are always looking for new and interesting projects to build together the decentralized world of tomorrow.
Each project being unique, the PBS team adapts to your needs and possibilities, do not hesitate to contact us to know more about our offers.