Whale Alert reported another million dollar transaction involving Ripple (XRP) for a total of $36 million.
A first transaction was sent on April 17th involving 6 million dollars, or 20 million XRPs.
The remaining transactions, for their part, were distributed as follows:
– 28,000,000 XRP for a value of $9.4 million transferred from a Ripple wallet to the XRP II wallet;
– 30,000,000 XRP for a value of $10.1 million transferred from Ripple to unknown wallets;
– 9,000,000 XRP, worth $3 million from Ripple to Ripple’s OTC wallet;
– 10,726,155 XRP, worth $3.6 million from an unknown wallet to Ripple’s OTC wallet:
– 10,000,000 XRP, worth $3.3 million from the investment wallet 1 (Funding Wallet 1) to an unknown wallet.
These are certainly significant transactions, however, Ripple isn’t the only one, also Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) have moved funds for $64.2 million (1,430 BTC to Coinbase) and $21.6 million respectively. Moreover, three of these ETH transfers were to three exchanges:
– 8,000 ETHs, worth $1.3 million from an unknown wallet to the ZB wallet;
– 6,065 ETH, worth $1 million from an unknown wallet to the OKEx wallet;
– 14,152 ETH, worth $2.4 million from an unknown wallet to the ICO wallet of District0x.
Is it possible that some big players are perhaps preparing for the next Bull market with the aim of being ready to have a head start as soon as the price starts to change significantly?