Yesterday, when we saw among other things, a millionaire binance transaction for a total of more than 60.000 bitcoins (BTC), we noticed other transactions that went unnoticed by other exchanges for a total of 5.416 bitcoins (BTC) valued more than $40 million dollars.
The transactions that took place are distributed as follows:
– 3,352 bitcoins (BTCs) worth approximately $28 million from the Bitfinex exchange to an unknown wallet;
– 984 bitcoins (BTC) for a value of $8 million from the Bitflyer exchange to an unknown wallet;
– 1,080 bitcoins (BTC) for a value of $9 million from an unknown wallet to the Poloniex exchange.
The interesting thing to note is that all these transactions took place almost simultaneously, around 8:00 UTC and most of them are unknown addresses.
It is well known that the founder of Dadiani Syndicate, Eleesa Dadiani, had for example, the request to collect a huge amount of bitcoins (BTC), 3.5 million BTC – or 29 billion dollars – and to do so she will obviously have to turn to an OTC (Over-The-Counter) to avoid influencing the price of the crypto, so it could be a preventive move to shift these funds and then sell them.
Moreover, a few hours ago, also Coinbase moved 25,160 bitcoins (BTC) divided into 2 transactions still towards unknown wallets:
– 14,160 bitcoins (BTC), for a value of about $ 112 million;
– 11,000 bitcoins (BTC), worth about $88 million.