NFT Vision Hack (NVH) is an online & global hackathon organised by Nifty Labs Gibraltar, Indorse & Coinsilium, and supported by HM Government of Gibraltar, Rarible, Circle, IPFS and Filecoin.
NFT Vision Hack brings together some of the most talented creators, entrepreneurs, artists and software engineers to break the boundaries of what’s possible in the world of non-fungible tokens (NFTs). Each team will receive all the necessary support to bring their projects to life, while they compete for awesome prizes across one of our four tracks: NFTs at scale; Gaming & NFTs; Utility NFTs; and NFT Art.
- Online: all participants will be able to submit their projects online. All judges and relevant sponsors will evaluate the projects via an online platform built specifically for online hackathons
- Global: open to participants and teams from all over the globe to create projects around NFTs
- Main objectives:
- Encourage NFT community members to use their vision, technical skills, talent and resources to build solutions around NFT technologies
- Bring together NFT teams, talents, investors and protocols from around the world to collaborate and ideate to determine what the future of NFTs will look like
- Prizes: USD 68,000+ for the winning teams
- Main objectives:
- How it works for participants
- Participants register & submit their solutions online on https://nftvisionhack.com
- A panel of renowned judges evaluates the solutions based on various criteria
- The shortlisted participants will be notified regarding the next steps
- All shortlisted participants will present their solution during an Online Demo day & the winners will be announced the same day
Webinars and online Workshops
Here you will find all the events organised during NFT Vision Hack. These are for all participants interested in learning more about the tracks.: Opening Event
Indorse is an enterprise SaaS platform where companies build great tech teams, upskill their workforce, and enable innovation. Our all-in-one platform is focused on tech skills and is based on a community of leading industry experts. For further information about Indorse please visit www.indorse.io or follow @joinindorse on Twitter.
Coinsilium is a venture builder, investor and advisor, supporting early stage blockchain technology companies and the digital token economy. As the first ever IPO of a blockchain company in 2015, Coinsilium harnesses its experience and wide-ranging network to invest in leading blockchain projects such as RSK/IOV Labs, Indorse and Blox.
Coinsilium is a focused Blockchain Open Finance and Crypto Finance venture builder and was the first ever blockchain company to list on a stock exchange in 2015. Coinsilium has a Singapore-based joint venture with IOV Labs, a global blockchain protocol company.
For further information please visit www.coinsilium.com or follow @CoinsiliumGroup on Twitter.
About Nifty Labs Gibraltar
Coinsilium Group Limited’s Gibraltar subsidiary, Nifty Labs (earlier called Terrastream Limited), has entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Indorse to jointly launch a Non-Fungible Token (NFT) technology development studio in Gibraltar.
Nifty Labs has started development work on a new non-fungible token (NFT) project to create an ‘NFT on Bitcoin’ marketplace platform powered by the RSK blockchain, a smart contract platform secured by the Bitcoin network.The development of the marketplace platform is expected to complete within six months, with the initial focus to be on NFT use-cases such as digital art, music, sports, gaming and metaverse assets.