Dondè sells his first NFT on NFT Bunny in record time
Dondè sells his first NFT on NFT Bunny in record time
NFT

Dondè sells his first NFT on NFT Bunny in record time

By Eleonora Spagnolo - 2 Feb 2022

Chevron down
Listen this article
download

PRESS RELEASE

Dondè has sold his first NFT on NFT Bunny on the launch day of the platform

Dondè sold his first NFT on NFT Bunny

It is “Last Supper”, a reference to Leonardo da Vinci’s The Last Supper. The protagonist is Dondero, a character inspired by Uncle Scrooge, who has become a symbol of the art bearing Dondè‘s name. Also participating in this dinner are Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, Bugs Bunny, Pluto, Betty Boop, Popeye and Olivia, Charlie Chaplin and Homer Simpson

The Beagle Boys and Mr. Burns appear on the scene. The various characters hold contemporary goods such as a Chanel perfume for example. 

In the background is written “Time is crypto”. The scene is embellished with Bitcoin. 

The NFT is configured as a gif in which the eye is captured by the glitter of the work. 

The work also has a physical correspondent, measuring 100x160cm

The stranger who won the NFT artwork paid 4,500 MATIC (equivalent to about $7,470). He will be able to resell it, and in any case, Dondè will receive a 5% royalty for every transaction involving Last Supper

Dondè will continue to mint other NFTs on NFT Bunny, giving his art a fresh dimension using the blockchain. 

Ilaria Stirpe, COO of NFT Bunny states:

“We are happy with the success that NFT Bunny is having in these first hours since its launch. Dondè’s first NFT was sold as soon as the platform went online, a sign that there is a lot of interest in both Dondè’s art and the platform. We made NFT Bunny easy and attractive for artists as well, responding to the need to adapt the digital art world even to those who are not experts in blockchain technology, and do not find it economically convenient. NFT Bunny is easy to use to mint non-fungible tokens, but above all it is very profitable, since it retains only 4% commission for itself, while the remaining 96% goes to the artist, who in the minting phase can set a royalty fee that will allow him to continue to earn from the sales that take place in the secondary market”.

About NFT Bunny

NFT Bunny is a platform that allows content creators to create and sell exclusive limited edition digital content, content that until now has not been possible to properly exploit and monetize.

About Dondè Art Gallery

Dondè Art Gallery was born from an idea of Daniele Dondè, father of Faux Art. His concept is that even old paintings can be used as a base to express new concepts in a pop key. 

His heir, Boris Dondè-Mancastroppa, joined his team in 1996, bringing new impetus to the Master’s creations. In 2012 he opened the Galleria d’Arte Dondé in Lugano, managed by Boris, who from 2020 becomes the manager of the brand created by the master Daniele Dondè.  

The mission remains the same: to bring online exclusive and always unique masterpieces.

 

 

 

Eleonora Spagnolo

Journalist passionate about the web and the digital world. She graduated with honours in Multimedia Publishing at the University La Sapienza in Rome and completed a master's degree in Web and Social Media Marketing.

We use cookies to make sure you can have the best experience on our site. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.