Singapore, 26 April 2022 — Jointly organised by INVADE, Kult, and Chain Debrief, MetaJam Asia 2022 is Singapore’s first digital art and experiential festival. Spanning across three months, from 6 May 2022, the event will bring the world of NFTs and the metaverse closer to all enthusiasts and those curious about the development of Web 3.0.
Multidisciplinary exhibits will be presented throughout the event space, with a focus on educating, enabling exploration and offering fulfilling experiences to each individual partaking in MetaJam Asia 2022. Presented jointly with Klaytn, Kakao’s global public blockchain project, along with Mintable, the event’s strategic technology partner, audiences will experience the best of what the blockchain has to offer in this new age of technology. The event is also supported by Salad Ventures, XT.com, Gorilla Mobile, and a dozen other industry stakeholders.
“The key objective of MetaJam is to build accessibility and explore the various possibilities of Web 3 adoption in a physical space. The potential of the Web 3 space is exciting, and we hope to inspire the greater Web 2 communities,”
said Kent Teo, CEO & Founder of INVADE.
Besides the exhibition, audiences will get to enjoy an immersive experience showcasing over 10,000 NFTs, a three-day summit in July 2022, and a two-day GameFi Asia. GameFi Asia, coorganized together with Salad Ventures, will showcase a full day of blockchain gaming panel sessions and a hackathon.
“MetaJam’s concept is uniquely placing cutting edge technologies of Web 3 into the hands of its attendees. We’re excited to let attendees experience the best of GameFi in the flesh,”
said Felix Sim, Co-Founder, Salad Ventures.
Over 20 NFT partners have been confirmed to be showcased at the event, with more to be announced. These projects include Karafuru x Hypebeast x Atmos, Blvck Paris, Enlightened Rats by Chain Debrief, The Other Side, Gorilla ĠLVT, Heartbreak Bear, Broskees, Tay Kexin, and more.
The event will also feature several visual and video artists, musicians and workshops, enabling a new generation of art and crypto enthusiasts to understand the nuances behind this evolution.
“We are excited to bring NFTs to life via the curation and execution of completely interactive learning experiences at MetaJam. Visitors will learn first-hand that art and technology seamlessly complement each other,”
added Raja V, Founder of Kult Studio & Gallery.
In conjunction with the festival, MetaJam Asia 2022 will also curate a Singapore NFT Week, slated to happen in June 2022. Participants will get to explore NFTs launched by Singapore-based companies and artists while engaging in conversations about the emergence and boom of this new sector.
While the three-month-long exhibition will focus on the opportunities Web 3.0 can bring to all individuals and organisations, with the rapid adoption of blockchain technology, Singapore NFT Week will aim to normalise dialogues and the pursuit of Web 3.0 in 2022.
“Singapore has become a bustling hub in the crypto space, with many communities sprouting up. As crypto adoption accelerates, events like these are essential in introducing new players to the Web 3 space, while at the same time acting as launchpads for current communities to gather and share knowledge,”
said Jacky Yap, Founder of Chain Debrief.
Held at the newly renovated Tekka Place Annex Building Experience Centre, exhibits will be spotlighted in a 6,000 sqft event space with seven experiential zones: Funda-Meta, Meta of Facts, Jam Session, Metasphere, The Rad Jam, Meta of Time: Pitstop and Token Jam. As the world opens up to the evolution of Web 3.0, MetaJam’s first stop in Singapore aims to further unlock this emerging world to those in the region.
The ticketed entry to this event will give access to all the exhibits, including:
- FUNDAMETAs – An experiential space dedicated to dissecting and breaking down the fundamentals of the Metaverse from the makings of an NFT to the various layers that make up the Metaverse.
- META Of Facts – Get to know about the scene’s trendsetters, their record-breaking achievements, and plenty of other fun facts about the Metaverse through various artists’ renditions
- Token Jam – Find out what it feels like to create your NFT through Token Jam’s three-step interactive activity that mimics a holder’s journey into the Metaverse.
- Jam Session – Explore the lengths and the breadths of NFT and discover the various ways in which many industries have married its elements into their craft, from music to animation, to digital art.
- Metasphere – An AR experience like no other. Enter into the Metaverse, watch yourself become a part of it as you interact with your favourite NFTs through in-person activities and many more.
- The RAD Jam – Gain some insight from the NFT community members through MetaJam exclusive workshops held at The RAD Jam.
- Meta of Time: Pitstop – Take home a piece of MetaJam with you through a variety of branded memorabilia and apparel at our merchandise store, Meta of Time.
The MetaPass NFT
Exclusively for the festival, MetaJam Asia 2022 is launching its own NFT – the MetaPass. These MetaPass NFT will be available for minting on 28 April 2022 and will give holders exclusive entitlements throughout the festival, and beyond that.
As community engagement plays a pivotal role in the NFT space, MetaJam Asia 2022 has partnered with trusted NFT communities from around the world, to present MetaPass holders with benefits from these communities.
MetaPass holders are entitled to the following perks during the duration of the event:
- Priority access – Get unlimited priority access to the 1st Edition of MetaJam Asia in Singapore.
- Summit access at MetaJam Asia 2022 – Access to Summit sessions happening at MetaJam Asia, where high-level panel discussions take place between industry leaders on specific blockchain, cryptocurrency and metaverse topics.
- Meet and Greet – Meet the team behind your favourite NFT communities and brands at MetaJam Asia!
- Exclusive Secret Shop discount – Enjoy 5% discount on exclusive merchandise such as Karafuru, Blvck Paris, WonderPals, Beat Bots, Heartbreak Bear, The Other Side, Fortune Friends Club, and many more!
- Exclusive whitelist access and giveaways – Access to whitelists, giveaways and airdrops from our NFT community partners around the world.
- Access to MetaPass Insiders – Stay connected with the MetaPass Insiders’ community which will share (secrets), discuss and vote on the next drops, alpha calls and giveaways.
- Upcoming tours of MetaJam Asia 2022 – MetaJam isn’t stopping in Singapore. MetaPass 1st Edition: Singapore holders will receive free entry and benefits in our upcoming cities as we tour around Asia.
- MetaJam Asia Gachapon – Redeem Meta Points for over 500 exclusive whitelists, NFT giveaways and airdrops from our NFT community partners around the world
We’d be happy to provide you with an interview opportunity with Kent Teo (Founder and CEO of INVADE), Raja V (Founder of Kult Studio & Gallery) and Jacky Yap (Founder of Chain Debrief), on how MetaJam will be changing perceptions around the NFT and metaverse in the region, and how the event will act as a gateway to introduce the innovations behind Web 3.0 to the masses.
MetaJam Asia 2022 Event Details
|Date:||6th May 2022 – 30th July 2022|
|Visiting Hours:||Friday to Sunday, 12 pm – 10 pm|
|Location:||Tekka Place, 2 Serangoon Road.|
|Tickets:||S$18 per day pass and S$45 per season pass|
For media enquiries, please contact:
MetaJam Asia is a Web3 experiential showcase and concept founded collectively by INVADE, Kult, and Chain Debrief. As Singapore’s first digital art and experiential festival, MetaJam Asia seeks to be the platform for users to learn, discover and explore the world of NFT through various showcases, collaborations, and partnerships.
This is a division under the collective to build up the clout in the Metaverse. For more details, please visit: www.metajam.asia
Download key visual and artist impression here: https://we.tl/t-GMPerp5Sdq
About The Organisers
INVADE aims to bring ideas to spaces and spaces to ideas. INVADE seeks to create spaces of potential that deliver uniquely immersive experiences of real value and authenticity so our customers leave us feeling engaged and fulfilled
Kult Studio & Gallery is an unapologetic, technology-driven art & design studio focused on creating and curating immersive interactive experiences, both online and on-ground
Chain Debrief is the leading media platform in Singapore for all things related to cryptocurrency and blockchain investment, with its genesis NFT collection – the Enlightened Rats. The team behind Chain Debrief also operates media brands such as Vulcan Post and The Daily Ketchup.
About The Strategic Partners
Klaytn is a public blockchain focused on the metaverse, gamefi, and the creator economy. Officially launched in June 2019, it is the dominant blockchain platform in South Korea and is now undergoing global business expansion from its international base in Singapore.
These business expansion activities are supported by the US$500m Klaytn Growth Fund, which aims to grow the ecosystem of companies built on Klaytn. The fund is managed and disbursed by Klaytn Foundation, a Singapore-based non-profit organization established in August 2021.
Mintable is a marketplace for digital items. You can create, buy, and sell digital items powered by various blockchains on Mintable. Mintable is the only NFT Marketplace that offers the option to purchase NFTs with credit cards, making it extremely convenient and accessible to many.
Salad Ventures is a Singapore-based think tank that builds and catalyses ecosystems that form the foundation of the play-to-earn economy of the future. Salad Ventures also selectively invests in and incubates early-stage GameFi studios and infrastructure projects.
Gorilla Mobile is the world’s first telco in the Metaverse. Established in 2019, Gorilla is currently innovating and improving on fully operational traditional telco functions. Headquartered in Singapore, Gorilla has secured partnerships with global data providers and currently provides live network coverage in 160 countries.
XT.com is a centralized digital asset trading platform. The XT NFT marketplace, an extension of XT.com, is a digital marketplace that allows NFT buyers, sellers, creators and collectors to trade digital assets at minimal cost on a secure, one-stop aggregated platform.