NFTs have exploded in popularity and value in recent years, creating a new wave of creativity and innovation in the Web3 space. However, NFTs also face some challenges and limitations, such as high costs, low liquidity, and limited accessibility.
To overcome these challenges and unlock more potential for NFTs, a new concept of fractionalized NFTs (F-NFTs) has emerged. F-NFTs are tokenized forms of NFTs that are fragmented and shared between several people, allowing them to own a piece of the same NFT.
Borroe Finance, a New and Innovative F-NFT
One of the most innovative and promising projects that leverages F-NFTs is Borroe ($ROE), an AI-powered funding marketplace that allows Web3 content creators and businesses to access immediate cash flow by leveraging their future recurring revenue streams. Borroe ($ROE) is built on the Polygon blockchain, which offers low fees, fast transactions, and high scalability.
Borroe ($ROE) enables web3 participants to convert their future earnings into F-NFTs, which represent the value and terms of their income streams. These F-NFTs can then be sold on Borroe‘s marketplace at a discounted rate in exchange for upfront cash from buyers. The repayment to the buyers is scheduled on a fixed date.
This platform uses AI-powered risk assessment to determine the maximum cash advance that sellers can receive based on their income history and projections. Borroe ($ROE) also enables buyers and sellers to trade their F-NFTs on secondary markets, creating a peer-to-peer ecosystem where everyone can benefit from future recurring revenue streams.
Limitations of Opensea and Rarible
Borroe ($ROE) is not only a revolutionary platform for web3 content creators and businesses but also a perfect replacement for existing popular NFT marketplaces like OpenSea and Rarible.
OpenSea and Rarible are two of the largest and most popular NFT marketplaces that allow users to buy, sell, or create NFTs on various blockchains. However, OpenSea and Rarible also have some drawbacks and limitations that make them less appealing to users who want to enjoy the full potential of NFTs.
Some of these drawbacks and limitations are:
· High fees: OpenSea and Rarible charge high fees for listing, buying, or selling NFTs on their platforms. These fees include gas fees for transactions on the Ethereum network (which can be very expensive during peak times), platform fees (which range from 2.5% to 5% depending on the platform), royalties (which are paid to the original creators of the NFTs), and taxes (which vary depending on the jurisdiction). These fees can significantly reduce the profit margin and affordability of NFTs for users.
· Low liquidity: OpenSea and Rarible suffer from low liquidity, meaning that there are not enough buyers and sellers for certain NFTs on their platforms. This can make it hard for users to find the best price or sell their NFTs quickly.
· Limited accessibility: OpenSea and Rarible have limited accessibility, meaning that they are not available or compatible with all blockchains, wallets, devices, or regions. For example, OpenSea only supports Ethereum, Polygon, and Klaytn blockchains, while Rarible only supports Ethereum and Flow blockchains.
Borroe ($ROE) solves these problems and offers a better alternative for users who want to enjoy the benefits of F-NFTs.
Advantages of Borroe over OpenSea and Rarible
· Low fees: Borroe ($ROE) charges low fees for using its platform and marketplace. These fees include a 1% platform fee for sellers, a 0.5% platform fee for buyers, and a 0.5% royalty fee for creators. These fees are much lower than those of OpenSea and Rarible.
· High liquidity: Borroe ($ROE) provides high liquidity for its F-NFTs by creating a large and diverse pool of buyers and sellers on its marketplace. Users can easily find the best price or sell their F-NFTs quickly on Borroe ($ROE).
· High accessibility: Borroe ($ROE) has high accessibility, meaning that it is available and compatible with all blockchains, wallets, devices, and regions. Users can use any web3 wallet to connect to Borroe ($ROE), such as MetaMask, Coinbase Wallet, WalletConnect, Ledger, Phantom, BitKeep, BNB Chain, and more.
Borroe ($ROE) is a groundbreaking platform that leverages F-NFTs to revolutionize the way web3 content creators and businesses access immediate cash flow by leveraging their future recurring revenue streams. Borroe ($ROE) offers several advantages over traditional revenue financing platforms, as well as benefits to its token holders. And that is what makes it one of the best crypto to buy in 2023. It is the ultimate destination for F-NFT enthusiasts who want to enjoy the full potential of NFTs and their future benefits.
Learn more about Borroe ($ROE) here:
*This article was paid for Cryptonomist did not write the article or test the platform.