Blockchain Insiders events are an opportunity to acquire the new skills required in this innovative sector.
Investments in the blockchain space have risen from $1 billion in 2017 to over $4 billion in 2018 and the demand for qualified staff is growing.
In a period where youth unemployment remains at alarming levels (31.6% in Italy according to ISTAT data), with a general level that remains above the European average (10.5% against a European average of 7.9%), in the blockchain sector the demand for employees has increased 33 times in the last four years, according to the Linkedin Economic Graph.
It is no longer enough to be simply passionate, you need specific skills to be able to apply for the new job offers.
Drawing directly from the experiences of established professionals is the path chosen by Blockchain Insiders.
At the first round on February 21st in Milan, at the Uptown Palace Hotel, we will talk about Community management and Marketing, fundamental for every reality that operates in this sector. The speakers on stage will be:
- Amelia Tomasicchio, CMO of Eidoo and Director of The Cryptonomist;
- Davide Luigi Borella, known as Il Crypto Dave, creator of more than 30 Telegram chats dedicated to cryptocurrency and community manager for different companies;
- Federico Viganò, Co-founder and CMO of Icobooster SA;
- Francesco Redaelli, Co-Founder of Crypto Coinference & Koinsquare, Marketing Manager of Aidcoin, Campaign Manager of Two Hundred, Speaker and Advisor;
- Lorenzo Rigatti, Head of Business Development & Investor Relations at Noku SA & Management Engineer.
The coffee break will be a moment to meet the other participants, but the real opportunity will be to attend the evening dinner, available only to 10 participants: the table will be attended by all the speakers and staff, a unique opportunity to network with leading experts in the field.
The event will be moderated by Amelia Tomasicchiom Director of The Cryptonomist, also media partner of the event.
Early Bird Tickets are available on thebitgate.eventbrite.com for the first 25 subscribers by January 25th.