Today the Huobi FastTrack program is being launched, which allows users who own the token of the Huobi platform to vote for their favourite token among those proposed by the platform.
The winner will be listed on the exchange.
Each month Huobi Global will announce 5 different projects and tokens on Huobi FastTrack and, through voting, users will choose the project that will be listed at the end of the week with USDT, BTC and HT pairing.
This system also provides that 10 lucky winners among those participating in the vote will be able to directly exchange their HT tokens for the newly listed token, while the rest will be able to buy it at great discounts.
As a result, Huobi has chosen to give more advantages to its users and to reward the old ones who hold the tokens of the platform. Ross Zhang, marketing director of Huobi Group, said:
“We’ve always believed in placing as few barriers as possible between users and how or what they want to trade when it comes to digital asset. The idea behind Huobi FastTrack is simply a natural extension of that idea. FastTrack is also a great way for us to reward our long-time HT holders with a chance at discounted quality tokens and, at the same time, to provide much-needed exposure for some great projects. As an added bonus, it provides an additional use case for HT”.
The first five crypto which will be available for voting tomorrow are:
- Origo (OGO), a project that allows private transactions and smart contracts;
- Atlas Protocol (ATP), a blockchain based marketing platform for interactive advertising;
- Fusion (FSN), a project for the interoperability of infrastructure linked to the decentralisation of global finance;
- NKN (NKN), a new type of P2P protocol and a new blockchain ecosystem designed to build a decentralised Internet;
- Skrumble Network (SKM), a blockchain optimised for secure communications, transactions and decentralised applications.
If a project fails to achieve a majority of votes, the token will be proposed again the following month and if it does not exceed the majority for the second month then the token will be dropped by the platform.
In order to vote it is necessary to have been holding at least 1,000 HT since May 9th, thus giving priority to users who have held the HT token for at least one month.