The well-known Statista has elaborated the list of the richest men in the world published by the magazine Forbes, obtaining an interesting list of the cryptotycoons
Who are the cryptotycoons? Leggi qui l’articolo in Italiano
None of the cryptocurrency tycoons is over 60 years old and, the youngest, Brian Armstrong of Coinbase, has nearly a billion dollars at just 35 years.
The richest is also the oldest. We are talking about Chris Larsen, a 58-year-old Stanford graduate who is in Ripple, Prosper Marketplace and E Loan.
So, wanting to analyze the main names, we have:
- Joseph Lublin founder of Consensys and big of Ethereum,
- Changpeng Zhao, CEO of the large exchange Binance,
- The Winklevoss twins, very busy in the industry,
- The lateChangpeng Zhao, who mysteriously died in Cancun on the 20th of April,
- A particular figure is also Brock Pierce, with a past as an actor.
The majority of crypto tycoons are North American, with only one Chinese.
The combined wealth of this crypto super-rich outweighs that of nations like Cambodia but is still far from the absolute heights of the rich, where we find Jeff Bezos with 130 billion dollars, Bill Gates with 92.2, Warren Buffett with 91.3 and Bernard Arnault with 76.7.