Less than 24 hours ago, Everipedia announced the launch of IQ Projects, a fund dedicated to distributing 5% of the circulating supply of IQ tokens to those who will help and improve the Everipedia ecosystem.
Learn more: https://t.co/1JFMfA9bhU
— Everipedia (@Everipedia) November 25, 2019
Everipedia is a decentralised encyclopedia based on the EOS blockchain, founded by the same Wikipedia co-founder, Larry Sanger.
The distribution of Everipedia’s native tokens is relative to 5% of the supply in circulation and as a result, 500 million IQs will be distributed as Everipedia expands and becomes increasingly used.
Among the users receiving these incentives, there will also be content creators, who will be taken into consideration and promoted within the platform to promote the growth not only of Everipedia but also of those who engage in this sector by spreading useful information.
In addition, there will also be awards for projects that are part of these activities, aimed precisely at the development of the structure:
- New resolution methods for Prediqt and front end implementations such as wallet integration, web and mobile integration;
- Real-time Wikipedia and other article importation bots with high-quality merge-conflict features;
- Everipedia content integration into other decentralized applications and systems. Teams with large usage should reach out to us if they wish to integrate editing and knowledge standards into their product;
- Further utility being built into the IQ token via staking, DeFi usage, and other innovations;
- Knowledge projects that leverage blockchain and wish to use the IQ token as a staking token in their system;
- Use of blockchain technology to archive, timestamp, and verify the authenticity of knowledge. Combating deep fakes, fake news, and proof of ownership etc;
- Natural language processing and machine learning to aid editors in content curation;
- 2nd layer protocols that sit on top of the IQ network and provide extensibility for other types of applications.
Everipedia’s commitment is always constant: they have recently entered into several partnerships, such as with the Brave browser but also with the Sense.Chat dApp, opening an official channel allowing users to get in touch with the team.
Moreover, at the beginning of the month, Everipedia had made available the CPU resources to interact with the platform so as not to burden the user, especially considering the congestion that is affecting the EOS blockchain.