The first meeting of the year for the Napoli Blockchain association will be held on January 18th.
The meeting will take place in the Antisala dei Baroni of Castel Nuovo (the Maschio Angioino), in Via Vittorio Emanuele III in Naples, from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM, and will be open to everyone, members and not.
During the event, two cryptocurrency payment solutions for citizens will be presented.
The first is Bolt, the wallet for citizens which allows them managing the discount tokens of the City of Naples called TTS.
The TTS was officially launched a few months ago by the City of Naples itself, and the Bolt wallet will allow TTS tokens to be used, i.e. cashed, stored and spent.
Another solution that will be presented is Napay, a POS that will allow retailers to accept bitcoin payments.
The objective of this first meeting in 2020 is to define the institutional strategies that will contribute to making the activities of the association more evident, as well as the development strategies to outline new projects and improve those in progress.
As the meeting is open to everyone, during the meeting there will also be an opportunity for discussion, dialogue and deepening on specific topics.
The agenda of the event includes:
- The presentation of the association;
- The presentation of Napay, the POS for accepting bitcoin;
- The presentation of BOLT, the wallet for citizens to manage the discount Token of the City of Naples (TTS);
- Bitcoin and money laundering, is there really a dangerous link?;
- Discount token, analysis of a model that makes its use advantageous rather than victim of speculation;
- Saving Rate, the growth of decentralized finance and the possibility of using it;
- 2020 membership campaign;
- Recruitment of volunteers for collaborations and various projects;
- Collection of proposals for the 2020 activities.
Thanks to the initiatives linked to the association Napoli Blockchain, the Italian city is at the forefront in the spread of the use of the new cryptocurrency technology as an alternative to the traditional fiat currency or as a tool to develop new initiatives which were previously impossible.