The strategy also includes a new CMO. The choice for this role fell on an important name with over 30 years of experience and a background in companies like Accenture, Nokia, Ikea and many others: Dan Bobby.
The CMO will take care of the marketing of Symbol bringing it to people’s attention also through the diffusion and knowledge of the NEM project by creating different contents, use cases and the progress achieved also by the community.
In fact, one of the priorities is to release a new roadmap in order to get feedback from the community to involve it further and further in the project.
These are the ideas for marketing development:
- Support & build community through a new community engagement strategy;
- Drive awareness and understanding of the Nem Ecosystem;
- Support the launch of Symbol, to position the brand at the forefront of the new evolution of blockchain technology;
- Put in place an effective marketing team and approach.
Obviously, the roadmap also foresees the start of the rebranding with the new logo and brand that will be completed by the end of this month; in particular:
- Nem.io website refresh;
- Symbol product website launch;
- Nem Platform (NIS1) product website launch;
- Marketing plan created and published;
- Supporting the community reinvigoration strategy that was communicated on May 10th.
The new CMO will be the cornerstone on which the relaunch of this project will be based. Of course he will work closely with the whole team, already involved for several weeks in the project which aims to bring the company to the levels of the past since in just one year the value of NEM has lost 70% and is now traded at about 0.03 dollars.