Money 2020 has announced new speakers, including Nik Storonsky, CEO of Revolut, who has grown one of the most valuable FinTechs in the world at lightning speed, hitting 12M customers and raising a staggering $500 million in February for a $5.5B valuation (3x its valuation at Revolut’s last raise two years ago).
The business has even continued to grow 300% YOY during the Covid-19 pandemic.
This is your chance to get a behind-the-scenes look at Revolut’s journey to building a financial superapp, all while balancing aggressive growth with return – making 2020 the year they aim to turn a profit for the first time.
Hear the Revolut story from its founder, in his own words, on Money20/20 Europe’s Main Stage this September in Amsterdam.
Other speakers include:
- TS Anil, CEO of Monzo;
- Caroline Louveaux, Chief Privacy Office at Mastercard;
- Wander Rutgers, UK President at Robinhood;
- Paul Burton, Global Head of Cash Account Management at J.P. Morgan;
- Rune Christiensen, co-founder at MakerDAO;
- Philip Gradwell, Chief Economist at Chainalysis;
- Jason Lalor, Head of Industry Relations & Payments Europe at Square
And many more.
Register your pass here. The Cryptonomist is a media partner of the event.