Paris Blockchain Week Summit (PBWS), has announced its 2020 agenda, including headline speakers and topics for its upcoming virtual event on December 9th-10th, 2020.
Following a successful first edition last spring that attracted over 1,700 attendees from 57 different countries, more than 100 media representatives, and featured 130+ speakers, PBWS 2020 will take place virtually via the Hopin platform. The highly-interactive online platform will allow a larger and more international audience to attend the conference, with a customizable networking application providing attendees with the opportunity to engage directly with other participants via direct messages or 1 to 1 video calls. A virtual exhibition hall will also enable attendees to fully explore the conference online, with partners’ virtual booths enabling live interaction, presentations, and video streaming.
Commenting on the news, Michael Amar, Co-Host of Paris Blockchain Week Summit,
“I’m excited to build on the first highly-successful edition of the conference to welcome attendees to a truly global edition of PBWS, which will address some of the most pressing and debated issues surrounding emerging technologies. 2020 has seen unprecedented levels of interest and adoption in blockchain technology, with the number of use-cases at an all time high and cryptocurrency markets looking incredibly bullish looking forward to 2021. We’re proud to welcome the innovators and leaders of the emerging technologies space to discuss this latest phase in the maturation of the industry.”
Set to deliver the headline fireside chat at this year’s event is renowned blockchain luminary and founder of the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by volume, Changpeng Zhao (CZ), Founder and CEO of Binance. The agenda for the event will focus around four primary tracks: Tech Builders, Open Finance, Enterprise Blockchain, and Public Policy, with key topics to address the latest issues facing emerging tech including; decentralized finance, stablecoins, crypto lending platforms, decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs), governance, and more.
Additional speakers announced include:
- Ryan Selkis, Co-Founder & CEO of Messari;
- Arthur Breitman, Early Tezos Architect;
- Ben Livshits, Chief Scientist at Brave Software;
- Ryan Zurrer, Founder of Dialectic;
- Kathleen Breitman, Co-Founder of Tezos and Coase;
- Emin Gün Sirer, Founder & CEO of Ava Labs;
- Cédric O, French Secretary of State for Digital Affairs;
- Dan Morehead, Chief Executive Officer and Co-Chief Investment Officer at Pantera Capital;
- Denelle Dixon, CEO & Executive Director of the Stellar Development Foundation;
- Denis Beau, First Deputy Governor of the Banque de France;
- Marta Piekarska-Geater, Director of Ecosystem at Hyperledger;
- Silvia Attanasio, Head of Innovation at ABI- Italian Banking Association;
- Jean-Jacques Quisquater, Cryptographer & Second Reference in the Original Satoshi Whitepaper,
- Henri Arslanian, Global Crypto Leader, Asia FinTech Leader, Partner at PwC;
- Antoine Le Feuvre, CEO of Digital Solutions at Suez Smart and Environmental Services.
Arthur Breitman, Early Tezos Architect, noted “While 2020 has been a challenging year globally, I’m looking forward to returning to the Paris Blockchain Week Summit to speak about all that is happening around the world.”
Further details on PBWS’ speaker lineup can be found on the official website here.
To get tickets to the PBWS 2020 online edition, visit the official website here.